Leeloo Dallas Multipasson August 8, 2007
I mentioned before that I was unable to attend San Diego Comic-Con 2007. This comic represents a fictionalized universe where “the crew” (you may also refer to them as “Teh b0yZ”) attends faithfully each year with coordinated costumes. I can only assume that in such a scenario one member would draw the proverbial short straw and be called upon to adopt an alternate gender roll. Comic-Con is generally in no short supply of men willing to do just that.
Though the mystery of the Blue Sun Corporation may never be revealed, Eli’s bit of Chinese cursing in the first panel does have a translation. 50 pts if you figure it out. You can apply those points towards your purchase of the Serenity: Special Edition DVD. Looks like our hopes of a BDS ride squarely on it.
Costume ideas that didn’t make it into the comic:
- Angel, Wesley, Cordy
- Buffy, Giles, Xander (eye-patchy Xander, otherwise how could you tell it was him?)
- Zod, Ursa and Non
- Marvel Zombies (Cap, Spidey and Sue Storm maybe)
- American McGee’s Alice, Cheshire Cat and Hatter
- Beatrix Kiddo, Bill, and a Crazy 88
- The Ghostbusters (since Janean doesn’t count, I couldn’t do it)
- Mr. Furious, The Shoveller and the Bowler (I wish I had done that one)
To make everything fit I had to remove the word (or exclamatory phrase), “Shenanigans!” from the last panel. I apologize, but I promise I will find a place for it in the near future.