HEADLINE: McCain Slips in Tub, Tina Fey Is President!
I’m sure McCain was despondent when they told him women could actually vote, but he seized the opportunity to secure that vote by deciding to select a woman, any woman, to be his running mate.
“Alright, fellas, what we need here is a female that can fake her way through understanding politics. Also she has to be able to pretend to read and write. This will be tough, but we can do it. Hell, we sent a chimp to space didn’t we? Now I suggest you start checking the most high class brothels in town. One of them is bound to have a woman with some poise!”
Whether you believe it or not, please read about Palin’s “Babygate” cover up. I’m not sure what to believe, but damn if it isn’t a funny/tragic/still funny story:
- Palin baby cover up?
- Sarah Palin is not Trig’s mother (Trig? WTF)
- Palin’s supposed pregnancy decision map
- Palin’s Daughter, Bristol, actually pregnant (again?)
I have a feeling Obama won’t be able to bring this level of Reality TV drama to the White House. It’s simply an area where he will not be able to compete, and that may cost him the presidency.
Here are a few more links for your enjoyment/sadness:
- McCain/Palin = Tigh/Roslin
- Hi, I’m Token.
- Sarah Palin gets a Wiki scrub
- Alaska is next to Russia, so… ya’ know… experience
- The idea that women will vote for ANY woman is offensive