EVEN more ECCC 2015 Sketch-A-Matic Sketches. Most of these are from day 3.
This is part 3. Check out part 1 and part 2. In case you were wondering, Picard, Data and Wesley are Ravenclaw, Riker and Deanna are Gryffindor, Geordi and Crusher are Hufflepuff and the Romulans are Slytherin. Warf is a Muggle. I know, I was just as surprised as you are.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Sketch-A-Matic, here’s a bit of info about it:
INTRODUCING THE SKETCH-A-MATIC!
The idea is simple, but the technology behind it is VAST and COMPLICATED!
It works like this:
- The willing participant presses the big, red, impressive button
- The machine SPRING TO LIFE whirring and gyrating and buzzing
- When it finishes processing your individual, one of a kind sketch topic, you will hear a distinctive DING!
- 2 topic cards are spit out of the machine and placed on the sketch generation matrix
- The user may then choose to ad a multiplier card that will irrevocably alter the sketch in heretofore unimaginable ways!
- The machine’s operator (known as: The Artist) begins generating the one of a kind sketch using pencils and pens and paper like some horribly out of date 2D printer
COMMENTERS: Feel free to sort the cast of your favorite show into Hogwarts houses. I’ll save you the trouble and do Seinfeld. Jerry and Newman are Slytherin, George is Hufflepuff, Elaine is Ravenclaw and Kramer is Gryffindor.