Ephram? Paw? Sweet Apple IIe of Appalachia, it’s The Technobillies!
Ephram and Paw get their satellite service from a special program provider that caters directly to those of a certain cultural status. It’s 400 channels of reality-game shows hosted by Jeff Foxworthy.
This is a friendly reminder to call your grandma and explain why her “tv box got all snowy” and she “can’t watch Maury and The Wheel“.
- FCC says DTV transition going smoothly, few TVs shot up
- A Video Diary Detailing Switch To Digital TV As It Happened
- Digital TV’s history in America: the DTV transition nearly cost the USA its technological freedom
- Digital TV Hot Line Gets 700,000 Calls Over Switch
- Don’t Forget: Your TV Might Not Work Anymore
- Digital TV transition: 12 hours in, how are things going?
I doubt many of you were negatively afftected by the analog Tv shut-off, so how about we just make up other shows that would be on Ephram and Paw’s satellite service?Tags: tech, technobillies, tv