Stop, Hey What’s That Sound?on November 1, 2010
“There is a key issue that we do not see eye to eye on and on this issue I refuse to back down. That is the issue of your brains and my desire to eat them because they are delicious and also BRAAAAAAAINS!”
David went to the Rally To Restore Sanity and/or Fear and took some pictures. Also, AMC’s The Walking Dead was great. In one episode they have already got me empathizing with and caring for the characters that will soon be horribly torn to fleshy shreds by legions of the undead. I don’t want to give ANYTHING away but there was one little dialog detail that paid off in an unexpected way that really showcased the writer’s attention to detail and character development. If they can maintain that level of quality coupled with the every three to five minutes or so zombie headshot ratio, I think we have a real winner on our hands.
I expect we will be talking about The Walking Dead quite a bit on the next HE Podcast.
SPEAKING OF THE PODCAST…
The HijiNKS ENSUE PODCAST IS BACK, but I need your help to keep it alive. The goal is to get 300 monthly donation subscribers by the end of the year. Read more HERE if you enjoy the Podcast and want to help.
- The Walking Dead is ravenously good horror television
- Hercules Loves Frank Darabont’s Gory, Brilliant New AMC Zombie Series THE WALKING DEAD!!
- Exclusive Video: What We Saw at the Sanity Rally
- Sanity Rally: The 5 Most Memorable Musical Moments
- Stewart Closes Rally With Biting Critique of Media
UPDATE: The more Sanity Rally pics I see the more I think Josh was actually there.
- 27 greatest geek protest signs at Jon Stewart’s Sanity rally
- Video montage of signs at the Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear
Check out Eli and Denise’s photos of their zombie hunter Halloween alter egos.
COMMENTERS: Did you go to the Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear? Do you have any pics or stories to share? Did you watch The Walking Dead? What did you think? Do you want to remix Josh’s signs and post the results in the comments? Go for it!