I’ve been rushing to get the book done, so I’m posting just the pencils for today’s comic. The final version will be up tonight.
Next week I hope to post information on the book preorder (that is the first HijiNKS Ensue collection which will have all the comics from 2007 and 2008 + new commentary + never before seen early artwork and other neatnesses).
Personally I enjoyed “Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince” but thought the ending fell a little flat. OK, a LOT flat. I could make a list of the things that I think shouldn’t have been left out or altered but if you’ve read the book you probably have a similar if not identical mental list. As for the omissions and alterations, this movie seems to have taken a different approach from the previous ones. It’s like the screenwriter said, “Harry needs to get from point A to point C. In the books point B is 5 chapters long, so let’s just have someone walk up and tell Harry everything he would have learned in those chapters and call it done.” That sounds negative, but I was actually OK with it. I understand they can’t leave everything in, so getting the general gist across the audience makes perfect sense.
If you saw “The Half-Blood Prince” this week, post your thoughts in the comments. [BE NICE!!!]
- The Box Office Magic of Harry Potter (Infographic)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Hearted Ending [Rant]
- 5 Best Surprises Of Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
- 5 Ways People Are Taking Harry Potter Waaay Too Seriously
- Growing Up with Harry Potter – TIME
- ‘Harry Potter‘ is King of Midnight
- 5 Real-Life “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” Locales