HijiNKS Ensue Volume 1: Godspeed You Fancy Bastard is up for preorder in The HE Store NOW!
What’s in the book?
- All of the HE comics from 2007-2008 in full color
- 116 Pages of geeky goodness
- “Directors Commentary” on each comic
- A forward by Bill Barnes of Unshelved (it’s incredibly mean)
- Early sketches of the HE characters
- Never before seen comics from my Highschool Newspaper days
- AND MORE!
If the Preorder goes well, the books should ship in mid to late September. The first books is always the hardest, so please bear with me on the preorder and shipping times.
It is available in several tastey flavors:
ULTIMATE SPECIAL FANCY EDITION (limited to 150): $50
- The book, signed and numbered
- A special limited print of the cover image, also signed and numbered
- A “Godspeed, You Fancy Bastard” sticker
- Upgrade to “Artist Edition” for just $10 more and I will sketch in the book, essentially ruining it
This edition of the book is for you Super Fancy Bastards that want to help with the printing costs of the book. The price includes a $10-$15ish donation. No other books or prints will ever be numbered so these are one of a kind editions. If I can sell all 150 of these I can pay for ALL of the books I am printing (and sleep at night).
- I will sign, personalize and sketch in your book
- A book, with all that other stuff, minus the fancy stuff
Any long time FB’s who are familiar with The Experiment know how important this book preorder is to the continuation of HijiNKS Ensue. You can read more of the dire details of the situation HERE. The bottom line is (and yes, this is basically me begging) if you enjoy HE and want it to continue PLEASE PREORDER THE BOOK. The next month or so is going to determine the future of HijiNKS Ensue.
Godspeed, You Fancy Bastards
The deed is done. Looking forward to this, and I wish you well — hope this "next month or so" is working out. 🙂
PS: This better be shiny.
woohoo! I cannot wait to add this book to my collection of Comics I Read While On The Toilet. Thanks!
What, you don't already take your laptop in the bathroom to read this while you…
…oh, was that too personal?
I ordered mine Super Fancy! So Excited!
Gah, I can't order one until next week! >_<
Well, now that the book is done, when are other HE products going to be coming our way? I'm sure there's several HE readers who want a Josh plushie. 🙂
I hope this book is the item I can lord over my friends years from now who didn't listen to me when I told them HE is just as funny and well done as Penny Arcade. I keep the belief that the book is simply the next phase of the experiment.