Keegan Mykris of the comic Guinea-Tech.com sent me this fraktastic rendition of “Godspeed, You Fancy Bastard.”
That’s fucking awesome (if not a little bittersweet since I couldn’t do something that simple and elegant if I had a gun to my head).
- Iron Man trailer to be made into a feature length movie
- The Spider-Man 2 that wasn’t
- Clone Wars CGI trailer does NOT give me any sort of boner
- Blockbuster to buy Circuit City increasing my ability to ignore them both by 50%
- Austin Powers 4 “Jumping Her Majesty’s Secret Shark”
- Ron Moore has a new SciFi show in the pipetubes?
- Magic Pen = Crayon Physics Clon = fun times
- “Steam Wars” action figures
- Bill ORLY Goatse on live TV
YES. This drawing just made my day.
yeah, clone wars looks more or less like claymation…
Steam Wars just made me ruin my jeans. As did Star Wars: 1942. Two ruined pairs of jeans. I guess I could eBay them if I was famous.
He's gonna live forever, he's gonna learn how to fly, JOSH!
Get famous first. THEN sell the jeans!
It's funny seing my drawring somewhere else. Glad you like it.
I'll see the Clone Wars thing despite how bitter I still am over the prequels simply because lightsabers are still the coolest things…EVAR.
Lucas said it was based on the "Thunderbirds Are Go!" marionnettes from the 60's.
You have to make a pendulum to knock the ball up hill like a golf club. It was hard and I gave up.
Yeah I've since then finished all the levels but one. Pendulums are just the beginning. Crayon polygons haunt my dreams now.
Damnit Joel, you have ruined my productivity (what was left of it) with this "Magic Pen". Why is physics so fun? Why is it funner-er with crayons? How the hell do I get this ball uphill? Why am I missing that game whilst I write this comment? (Nacho has gone to play Magic Pen some more. Please leave a message… BEEP)
Clone Wars ruined my Christmas. That is all.
Why no love for Clone Wars? That's the hot stuff.