It’s Dave’s birthday, Noise Bois! Let’s celebrate by busking out in the cold, dreary street, and hope some scarlet-haired beauty with the voice of an angel will come and delivery us from musical obscurity, and certain starvation. Also, Gary has a mic in this episode! A mistake that I assure you will NEVER happen again.
- “I’m A Busker” by Philly Busker Boy
- A digression on the de-evolution of sea mammals
- “It’s Dave’s Birthday” by Joel and Gary
- Joel gets his eyes lasered off
- “I’m Just A Tuna” by Joel’s Laser Eye Surgeon
- Dave looks terrible for 34, GREAT for 35
- A birthday prank on Dave
- “I’m A Summer Sausage” by Dave and the 35 Year Olds
- “When I First Saw Your Eyes” by Busker and Crone
- Purchasing your personal style: A Tale of Chain Wallets
- “I’m A Crust Punk” by Crusty and The Butt Flaps
- Romanticizing dirtbag culture
- “Guh! (I’m A Punk Boy)” by Screeching Weasel
- “Guh! (I’m A Punk Boy) (Reprise)” by Crusty Busker
- Patreon Spotlight: Is it too easy to get famous without talent?
- “Silly Billy Doop Doop” by Jake Paul
- Nirvana’s award show beef with Guns N’ Roses
- Nirvana Chat: 2 good years?
- Is Nirvana’s Incesticide a real album?
- Is a band less real once they break up or die?
- GARY SPEAKS?!
- Dave’s childhood science magazines teach him about Freddy Mercury
- Freddy Mercury as a YouTuber?
- Does celebrity = talent? Did it ever?
- The Cobains’ reality show
- “The Ballad of The Noise Hole Patreon” by Busker and Crone
- “Hey! (It’s The Noise Bois)” by Busker and Crone