This week, things are getting spacey-wacey and prob’ly wobbly, as the Bois check in with everyone’s favorite low budget, British alien of mystery: Professor Time Problem. There’s also a ton of Blink-182 and pee-pee poo-poo songs.
- “I’ve Got Some Bad News” By Dr. Bluesman, M.D.
- “Our Medical Technology Is Severely Limited” by Bob Dylan
- “Crawling (Shanty Version)” by Bob Dylan
- Did the Bois love Linkin Park?
- “Black Rainbow” by Some 90s Alternative Band
- “Gutting A Fish” by Smashing Pumpkins
- “Black Rainbow (I’m Sad REMIX)” by Linkin Park
- “I’m Sad (I’m A Kebab)” by Linkin Park
- “You Ain’t Nothin’ But Egg” by Bloodhound Gang
- Promoting your highschool rock shows
- Teenage Dave gets abducted by Emo Aliens
- “I’m A 90s Emo Boy” by Dave and The Hammer Bros., or possibly Brand New
- “Do A Fart” by Dave and The Hammer Bros.
- Is The Noise Hole too scatalogical? (Answer: NO)
- The theme to classic BBC sci-fi show, Professor Time Problem
- Professor Time Problem and the Terror of The Time Worm
- Blink-182 goes through the Time Worm to the Freddy Mercury tribute concert
- “Freddy’s Dead (I’m Sorry)” by Blink-182
- “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” by Blink-182
- Blink-182 loses their youthful zest
- “Gonna Jack Off Into My Own Shit” by Blink-182
- “Rudy Poos And Big Wet Shits” by Blink-182
- “Patreon Spotlight” by Blink-182
- Patreon Spotlight: What are your favorite 2 Boi riffs?
- “We Have No Idea” by Screeching Weasel
- “Hey! (It’s The Noise Bois!)” by Professor Time Problem and the Evil Robot