I’ve added a Twitter link to the sidebar. Follow my tweets if you like. I am hoping to use this to relay comic progress updates, and sneak peaks to regular readers. Mostly it will be me complaining about procrastinating.
If you are reading this on Livejournal, I have some badish news. The WordPress plugin that I use to cross post to LJ (LJXP) doesn’t work well with the newest version of WordPress. As you may have noticed, it double posts all the time and I have to go in and manually delete the extras. It’s very frustrating and is ruining the LJ experience for me.
I really value everyone that discovered this site on LJ and all the great comments I get. I do not want to lose that. Until I figure out a better solution, please befriend the LJ Syndication Feed and comment HERE on the site (not the LJ feed, since I won’t be notified). You can also add the plain old RSS feed to your feed reader of choice.
Don’t remove HijinksComic from your LJ friends, since I am going to try and find a better solution. LJ Readers, feel free to comment on this post on Livejournal and share any thoughts.
1) Did HE originally start on LJ?
2) Why do you cross post?
3) Is there a plugin for LJ that would allow it to pull and repost a feed from another site (rather than a WP plugin that cross posts)? I know there’s a plugin for WP that will syndicate other feeds, but I don’t know if that’s possible with LJ.
1) Sort of. It was the first place I reached out to in terms of finding an audience.
2) I did so the LJ people could enjoy the comic without having to work too hard.
3) LJ doesnt have plugins. Its a closed platform.
Aw, you made me your friend. My heart just grew three sizes, much like the grinch after Cindy Loo Hoo blew him. Or whatever she did.
Er….never mind. I realized that I added you and am seeing your updates, not the other way….well, whatever. Me was confused.