Dave and Joel start this episode out LITERALLY trapped in the ACTUAL Noise Hole. It’s a harrowing experience and they’re lucky to be alive.
- Vicious lies are told about Glenn Danzig, which he staunchly refutes
- The Misfits weigh in on their former singer’s sullied reputation
- Rowan Atkinson fills in for Glenn
- Joel tells the true story of when he got kissed by a Ramone
- The boys uncover the secrets of the Ramone Clones
- Johnny Cash returns from the grave to cover more Nine Inch Nails songs
- Morrissey and Danzig spar via song
- U2 finally admit publicly what an insufferable prick Bono is.