Ask yourselves, Noise Bois, are you ready for:
- Devo’s “Wammy Bar Song?”
- “Roger’s Bum” by Pink Floyd?
- Baby Bands featuring Smashing Pumpkins, Metallica and Nirvana
- “Daddy Was A Rock & Roll Dude” but Bowie
- “I Love Daddy, Daddy Eat Egg” by Nirvana
- Joel explains how Cake sounds like Cake, but Beck sounds like four Becks
- Dave approximates the Finnish fury of Nightwish
- The boys also get into YouTube Guitarbois with indecipherable accents
- How unearthed early demos should be REearthed
- Kurt Cobain’s “Diary of Plops,”
- 1boi riffs vs. 2boi riffs
- Dave Grohl’s B-52’s story time
- Finally, they explore Slipknot, Mudvayne, Mushroomhead and other rare Pokemon
- Korn’s two biggest hits, “Twink On A Leash” and “Classic WWE Anthem.”
- This one’s a journey for sure!