Seattle Fancy Bastards need to know these things:
- I will be at booth 110 with David Willis all weekend.
- I will have lots of awesome prints, new and old, big and small (ask to see the big ones because they are in a book).
- I will have the Sketch-A-Matic!
- If you buy two prints, you get something free from THE MYSTERY BOX!
- I will have some of my wife’s fantastically geeky jewelry!
- There is a handy map to the booth here.
- I have new flyers, and many of them have coupon codes to the HE online store. GRAB ONE!
As is our tradition, Seattle, you may present me with coffee, confections or tiny bottles of booze to receive my favor. Oh such favor upon thee will I bestow!
Do you keep Willis in a box or an a shelf?
In a rolling bag.
That's your favorite jacket, yes? I feel like I see comic-you wearing it all the time. Hope you're having fun out there!
I just got it for Xmas, but I haven't drawn it in the comic yet. It is, however, currently my favorite.
huh, wonder what I am remembering then, maybe someone else who has one? oh well, it suits you. carry on!