Dave and Joel are a bit aimless this week. They’re like ships without rudders; explorers with no map; chefs with no recipe, but that doesn’t seem to stop them from from sailing the seas of rock, climbing the musical mountains and cooking up a delectable dish of dumb songs!
- “I Got Them Prison Blues” by Steve “Lil Shanky” Vaistein
- “Took a Dook in Nuuk” by Leonard Cohen
- “Gary (You Fuckin’ Sloth-Brained Concubine)” by The Noise Hole
- Vinny Paul’s Bottomless Strip Club
- Do Bush’s lyrics hold up? Do Kurt Cobain’s?
- “Two Kinds Of Tanks” by Kurt Cobain
- “Nuggets In Bed” by Dave McElCobain
- “Playing Doom” by Dave McElCobain
- “Spicy Mustard” by Dave McElCobain
- Band reunions with replacement members? Yay or Nay?
- Dave’s boyfriend, Gus Johnson, only knows the current Blink-182
- Dave remembers Simple Plan, where as Joel does not
- Dave’s dad tries to bond over Weezer
- “Why do they call him Dimebag Darrell?”
- Metal riffs in Doom
- Lemmy’s Retro Rundown: Doom!
- “Doom Is Really Cool” by Motörhead
- “WASD” by Motörhead
- “Wolfenstein 3D” by Motörhead
- Lemmy reviews Quakecon 2019
- “Doom E1M1” by The Noise Hole
- “Fire And Rain” by The Smashing Pumpkins