Week 5 of Noise Hole Quarantine! What is the world? Who are we? Why is everything? NONE of those questions are answered in this week’s podcast, but there IS talk of cringey Metallica stage banter, and the movie songs of Bryan Adams.
- BOIS TOUCH BASE
- The Noise Hole is the Sunny D of podcasts
- English commercials dubbed into ENGLISH?!
- “I’m Mr. Bucket. I’ve got a big wet mouth!”
- ROCK AND ROLL
- US vs. UK Mtv
- (bass player) + (everyone else) = band?
- Bob Ross joins Metallica?
- “Metallica gives you heavy, baby!”
- USING A DATING APP, GARRRYYYY?!?!?!?
- Lies told at a funeral / Joel Sharing Dave’s relatives
- -rish Dad jokes / Irish humor
- U2 Bingo
- NOISE BOI QUESTIONS
- Songs with deeper meaning?
- Reappropriating song meanings?
- “The Boys Of Summer” vs. “Summer of ‘69”
- Bryan Adams, and his very good friend Steve
- Is it time for a jet-powered guillotine
- Bryan Adams’ 90s movie songs
- Alan Rickman as The Loot Playing Chicken
- The movies of Kevin Costner
- Bands you like that are disappointing live?