Seattle Fancy Bastards need to know these things:
- I will be at booth 110 with David Willis all weekend.
- I will have lots of awesome prints, new and old, big and small (ask to see the big ones because they are in a book).
- I will have the Sketch-A-Matic!
- If you buy two prints, you get something free from THE MYSTERY BOX!
- I will have some of my wife’s fantastically geeky jewelry!
- There is a handy map to the booth here.
- I have new flyers, and many of them have coupon codes to the HE online store. GRAB ONE!
As is our tradition, Seattle, you may present me with coffee, confections or tiny bottles of booze to receive my favor. Oh such favor upon thee will I bestow!
Potter and Daughter (the new Harry Potter podcast I am making with my 7 year old daughter) is live! You can download and listen to episode 1 here:
SUPPORT POTTER AND DAUGHTER ON PATREON!
HijiNKS ENSUE Books 1 & 2 are ONLY $5 each for the month of January. Then they’re gone FOREVER!
I am selling them at or below cost so they can go to Fancy Bastards that will appreciate them, rather than a bonfire.
Buy ANY TWO HijiNKS ENSUE books and get a free Mini Print!
I’m loading up the car to drive to Austin right now for WEBCOMIC RAMPAGE! I’ll be debuting an all new MYSTERY BOX and a cool new contraption I’ve devised for sketches called THE SKETCH-A-MATIC. If you want to see what it is, and what THE BIG RED BUTTON does, you’ll have to come visit me at Dragon’s Lair this weekend. D-Lair was nice enough to do a write up about HE here.
Use code “cyborgmonday2014” to get 15% off today (12/1/2014) ONLY!
There are 5 new HijiNKS ENSUE T-shirts, 6 new HijiNKS ENSUE Hoodies, 2 new HijiNKS ENSUE prints, and all of my books are 50% off (and they are going to be unavailable after Jan 31, 2015 so, you know… GO GET THEM)!
I have been working on this new store (the image mockups, the web design, the backend, the integration with my fulfillment partners and printers, shipping, plugins, etc.) and the new shirt and hoodie designs 12-15 hours a day for at least the last 5 days straight. I say “at least” because I honestly don’t know anyway as that time and space and the confines of mortal existence have all become meaningless as my mind has been slowly unmade.