Star Wars Valentines Card for That Special… Someone

For thost of you participating in the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, here’s a A Valentine’s card of the “If Loving You Is Wrong…” Star Wars Valentine’s comic that you print out for your significant sibling other.

2009-02-14-star-wars-valentines-card

(Download 580k – Print this out landscape style on 8.5 x 11 paper and fold it over to complete the romantic magic)

Tags:

6 Comments

1. Classic! Sent it to my S.W geek's wife for their V-Day!

2. Dude, my sister will be so happy! ;->

3. AWESOME!

4. I love it, in the least wrong way possible.

Also, with the recent zombie comic in mind, if anyone's remotely interested, here's a Valentine's Day card I did for the wife some five years ago – the original files are safely backed up somewhere – i.e., I don't know where they are anymore – and my old web space is dead and gone, so at the moment, only the Zazzle product remains:

Fixed Link

Anyway, she enjoyed it. Maybe I'll redo it with new and improved art for next year. :)

EDIT: Apparently, that link requires you to log in to the damn thing. Should be fixed now, if anyone cares.

5. I love it, in the least wrong way possible.

Fixed Link

6. I love Luke and Leia. That card is great!!!

Love it!!!