Macworld San Francisco is next week. I’ve learned from years of Apple fandom to aim for the middle with my predictions. Take every rumor on the internet, rate them from 1-10 on how bad you want them, then throw out everything above a 7. Those will be saved for Xmas or next year.
I bet we get:
- iphone SDK + apps already available from certain developers through iTunes
- iTunes Rentals
- Updated Macbook Pro line, but not sub notebook. Maybe a 13″ Macbook sized MBP. Possibly solid state.
- 16GB iPhone, but no 3g and no 2nd gen iPhone
- 32GB iTouch
- No Classic or Nano updates
- And I think we will get a true “One more thing” this time. Something we aren’t expecting at all. Possibly a new focus for the Apple TV.
Please post your predictions and speculations in the comments.